NATIONAL CORPORATE PARTNERS
When disaster strikes, help cannot wait. The support of our national partners and supporters enables the Red Cross to respond immediately, ensuring the emergency needs of vulnerable communities in Antigua and Barbuda are met.
Our national partners and supporters provide vital support to ensure Canadians are kept safe and can access essential programs such as first aid, water safety and violence and abuse prevention. Find out how a partnership with the Red Cross can impact your organization.
Benefits of Partnership
Through strategic partnerships with the Red Cross, the Antiguan corporate sector leverages their financial, marketing, staff and in-kind resources to respond to disasters, alleviate suffering and keep communities safe.
The Red Cross has an extensive global network and is one of the most recognized and strongest brands. Partnering with Red Cross can:
- Provide your company with an opportunity to align your brand with the Antigua and Barbuda Red Cross, one of Antigua’s most trusted and recognized brands
- Have positive impact on your sales
- Motivate your employees and help achieve Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility mandates
- Provide your company with an opportunity to align its business objectives with leading Antiguan humanitarian organization
- Give your company opportunities to cross-market with leading Antiguan corporations and brands
Join our Corporate Partnes
The Antigua and Barbuda Red Cross works with top Antiguan corporations to develop mutually beneficial, strategic partnership packages. In order to help meet growing needs in communities in Antigua and Barbuda, the Red Cross is continuously seeking new corporations to partner with.
There are a number of ways your company can become involved:
- Corporate partnership
- Marketing initiatives & licensing
- Media / advertising support
- In-kind product donation
- Ready When the Time Comes (corporate volunteering)
Our national corporate relations team would be pleased to discuss opportunities for your company. For more information on how your company can become involved, please contact:
Resource Mobilization and Procurement Director
Tel: 268 462 0800